We always recommend to burn your candle for a minimum of 2 hours. This will ensure the wax burns evenly and you get the full aroma. After your first burn, trim the wick to about 12mm before relighting. Do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
- Burn the candle for approx. 30 minutes or until you see a pool of oil.
- Extinguish the flame.
- With your fingertip, test the temperature of the oil. It should be warm but not hot.
- Pour the oil onto skin and massage in.
- Relax and enjoy!
We don’t have organic certification for our products and fragrances yet but we do use organic ingredients approved by the Soil Association wherever possible.
Getting the Soil Association's approval is something we will look at doing as soon as possible as we agree that organic is best.
No, LoveWell does not test any products on animals and don't plan to ever test on our furry friends.
If you are having trouble processing your payment on our website, please follow the steps below:
1. Contact your bank to verify you are entering the card’s CVV and billing information correctly. (The CVV Number ("Card Verification Value") on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on the back of the card)
2. Make sure your billing name, address and phone number matches the the details registered to the payment card.
If the issue remains, please email at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve your query.
We are a small team working hard, so please bear with us. Please check your confirmation email for estimated arrival time and get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We do not include any billing or payment information for orders being sent to a UK address. Gift wrapping and a personalised message is available upon request. Please add this in at the checkout or contact email@example.com.
Corporate & Wholesale Orders
Yes you can. 100% of our profits go back into the organisation and will benefit more women. The more people who sell our candles the better. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our sales team.
Yes we do. Corporate orders have been a success for us. It's a great way to support us and means more people know about and can share our mission.
We are always happy to work with corporate clients to encourage some self-love when working hard. We especially invite local Bristol businesses to get in touch for discounts for your colleagues and free delivery for larger orders.
Please email email@example.com for more information.